Friday 4 May 2018

HEALTH IS WEALTH, TIME IS GOLD


Hi everyone!
Sharing with you a little thought I had for the day.
So yesterday and earlier this morning, I had a scheduled check-up. 
I just noticed that in all hospitals I've been to for a check-up, the doctors are always late.
Is it me or it's just really a thing?
I even noticed in the prescription I got (where you can also see the doctors clinic schedules), my doctor's schedule from the previous hospital she'll be in was 11:30-1:00 from Taguig.
After which, her next schedule in the hospital where I went to earlier was 1:00-3:00.
So as expected, she came in late as her clinical schedule from Taguig might not have ended on time and she has to travel from Taguig to Paranaque.
I came in an hour early to be the first in line but had to wait for two hours and missed my work to wait for her. Yes, I stayed and waited for her. Health is wealth.
I have high respects for doctors though, just that I wonder if this is normal and the logic behind it. 




Penny for your thoughts?

Love, A 

No comments:

Post a Comment