Monday 4 February 2013

Sunday :)


Most of my Sunday's are spent with the family.
We religiously attend mass every Sunday. But for two consecutive Sundays, we've been missing it already.
We miscalculated time so we missed every possible mass.

We went to MOA to do some stuffs.
Specifically, we dined in Razon's.


We were actually suppose to dine in Yabu. We had our reservation already.
But then, my sister wanted to eat in Razon's.
(you cannot say no to a pregnant woman) :))


Interior. Pictures of their best seller and Map of Pampanga.


Dinuguan.


Their famous and best-seller Halo-Halo.
(although I don't eat Halo-Halo) So un-Filipino of me. :(


I ordered Sisig for myself. I swear, it tastes really good! :) <3

Aside from dining, my mom got me some stuffs.

Chinese charm bracelet that is intended for money luck.
Since I shop too much, I need this. :) Haha.


Marikina made flats. <3
Marikina is the shoe capital of the Philippines. 
Arm candies for my cousin Shari who is in the States.


Outfit of the day.
Top from Folded & Hung.

Sunday, family day.
Remember to keep holy the Sabath day.
xx. Ana A.







No comments:

Post a Comment