Tuesday 29 January 2013

Hello midterm!

Midterm exams week is coming.
In my school, LPU Manila, it is scheduled Jan. 31- Feb. 06.
Meaning? Hello sleepless nights, eye bugs and probably a visit from laziness.
There is something about midterm exams that make students exert more effort in studying.
After midterm exams, midterm grade will be computed. MG will give you half of your grade.
From there, you can determine whether to do more or to maintain. :) 

Last semester, I could have gotten a partial scholarship.
To be able to get one, your lowest grade must be 2.00 (86-90)
My lowest grade was 2.25. Just for one subject!
Its not the professor or the subject. I have myself to blame. (Sad but true)
My Accounting class is at 7AM. I AM NOT AN EARLY RISER!
As a result, I incurred a lot of absences. 
I was sad at the end of the sem knowing I could have gotten the scholarship if I pushed myself to sleep early to be able to wake up early.
As my Business Correspondence professor said,
"College life is not hard. It is our lifestyle that makes it hard for us."


Lectures from Marketing and Finance to be studied for exams. FIGHTING! 



Exam permit. Wish me luck! :)

To all my fellow students who will also take their exams, GOODLUCK.
Bare this in mind,
"Ang tulog madaling mabawi. Ang grades, hindi." :))
xx. Ana A.

No comments:

Post a Comment