Saturday 26 January 2013

good love + good food

My boyfriend and I celebrated our 17th month last Monday.
But because of school works, our day was cut-short.
(and YES! We still celebrate our monthsaries) Cheeseballs! :))


Hot Choco and Peach Mango Pie from Jollibee.
(w/ a sweet tissue note) :">


So on the day itself, we just had lunch in THE SANDWICH GUY in SM Manila.
TSG has opened in SM Manila for quite some time already. But SM Manila is not that near to our school.
The hassle of walking and taking the underpass, makes me not want to go there at all.
But then, since it is our monthsary and I just don't want to eat in our school canteen, we went there. <3

I love sandwiches. My boyfriend and I loves SUBWAY and were happy to be discovering TSG too. :)


TSG offers their so called, "Hexagon Sandwiches". :)




Me, eating like there is no tomorrow. :))
I am a die hard lover of pasta's.
TSG, aside from sandwiches also offers pastas such as carbonara and cheesy bacon potato. 


Some of their tables have facts about some ingredients they use in their sandwiches like lettuce and tomato.

Part 2 of our monthsary. :))
We decided to have our proper celeb, Saturday.


I haven't tried CHA DAO before. I am really not a fan of tea. But I drink tea. :p
My boyfriend has been telling me about it for quite some time too.
He has this card that Cha Dao offers. When you fill it with ten stamps, you get a free drink.
He said that when he fills it, he'll give me the free drink. Co-incidentally, it was filled just in time for our monthsary. So I finally had a drink from Cha Dao.


I had a Creme Brulee and his was a Classic Milk Tea.
I am contented with the drink. Not bad for a blended tea. Especially for me who is not a tea lover. :p



And, my boyfriend then again, starts collecting for stamps. :p 
(and promises to give me the free drink when he fill it again) 


If ever you wonder about their drinks and prices. Refer to the pic above.
R: 55, L: 65, XL: 75
Sinkers: +10 pesos
(sorry for the low quality photo)


We watched the movie Les Miserables in SM Sucat.
"To love another person is to see the face of God."
I was torned between Les Miserables and Life of Pi. 
I am not disappointed with my choice. Les Miserables, has officially became my favorite movie. :p
It is a musical movie. All through out the movie, you will never hear a single conversation. All in which are in the form of singing. Thumbs up! I love classic movies. The movie was long too. It started 8PM and ended 11PM. I've seen the old film of Les Miserables way back in HS during our film showing in English.
I must say that the recent one, is much better. :p I find the old one, sleepy. PEACE! 


Top from Forever 21
Bag : (gift I got from Christmas) Heartstrings

This day, is super LOVE, LOVE, LOVE day.
We spent the whole day together because he went to my house in the morning. We did our Marketing Plan which is a school project to be submitted Monday. 
(benefits of being classmates) As they say, "two heads are better than one" :)

Best way to celebrate our first monthsary for the year 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment