Tuesday 22 January 2013

EYE CATCHERS :)

I'll show you two of my things that was an "eye catcher" to a lot of people.

First is my New Year polished nails.
The reaction I got from them was over-whelming. 
Some say their too bright and that I'll never be missed out in the dark.
Well for one, I intentionally saved the polish for holiday season.
My theme was "bright nails for holidays." <3


Photo stolen from my IG page. (anamarieberry)
See? That's how bright they were. :)


Neon nails partying. :))



Whenever I get a manicure, I have this habit of bringing my own nail polish.
Why? So that if it cracks or chips, I can easily coat it.
The nail polish was from my boyfriend's cousin, Ate Gia. :)
She got it for me from her Thailand trip. 
I got the polish a long time ago but I saved it for the holidays season.
If I'm not mistaken, it is a gel polish.
The Bakery, Nail Enamel by Beauty Buffet.

Next is my bag and my boyfriend's bag.
We bought the bag online a long time ago. But we decided to use it after the Christmas break.
Funny thing is that a lot of people are asking where we got it.
Classmates, friends, relatives, strangers, by-passers.
Weirdest was when we were in the mall and when we were about to go down the escalator, a lady stopped us because she wanted to ask where we got our bags.


It is not a couple bag but we turned it to one. :))
I use the America one and Mark uses the UK one.
So for all you out there wondering where we got it, 
There. From @manilafash (Instagram account)
P350 per bag plus shipping fee.

On the other hand, feel free to follow me in Twitter and Instagram.


Do you have any eye catching stuffs too? :)
xx. Ana A.

No comments:

Post a Comment