Saturday 23 February 2013

ThankYou Nestle PH :)


I know this is kind of late.
I'd like to thank Nestle PH for sending me this boquet of icecream last Feb. 14.
For the record, this is the first time I won such a thing. Haha. And this is also the first gift I got for Valentines this year. 
No one was in our house when they had to deliver the package. So they texted me and ask where they can give it since they have to deliver it. Sorry for the hassle. :p
All I did was tweet them that I wanted one, and they sent me one. 
Follow them on twitter @DrumstickPH

It was inclusive of a bouquet of ice cream. 5 pieces of their new Duo Drumstick (chocolate and vanilla; strawberry and vanilla) plus a card and a P200 worth of GC for any Nestle product. 

Thanks again Nestle! You know how to make a girl happy.
And how to make Valentines extra sweeter. :) 
xx. Ana A. 


No comments:

Post a Comment