Sunday 17 February 2013

VALENTINES 2013

This is my 2nd Valentine with my boyfriend.
Sharing with you a normal but oh-so-sweet celebration of ours.

We decided to just see each other in our room since we are classmates.
When I arrived in our room, he gave me flowers. A bouquet of red roses with chocolates and a lucky charm pendant. Valentines will never be complete without flowers. :p
A bouquet could have been fine for me but he added few more stuffs so it's like My birthday already. As February 14 marks a month before my 19th. :)

I gave him cookies which I ordered online.
And I also gave him 2 love letter. And a knitted bonnet from Human.
(I don't have the picture of my actual gifts though)
The cookies I got him was called, "Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies"
Sounds yummy right? :) well, it is. Try ordering one now.
Their IG account is @chooeyjuwisdesserts

We spent the entire day together.
At night, we dined in Song Do Woon along Macapagal with my family.

Our Valentines was divided in to two.
The Feb 15 celebration was more of us.
We attended our PE class in the morning and immediately went to MOA after it.
We dined and watched Chinese Zodiac. And dined again in Shakeys. :))
We went to Escolta to pick up her mom. We went to Dangwa to buy flowers.
To others out there, FYI, Dangwa is a place where you can buy flowers at a low price. :)
Then we went to Blue Wave with his mom and brother and dined again in Shakeys.
Count how many "WE" I used. Told you it was more of us. :)


Love is for all seasons. But there is just really something different with Valentines that makes LOVE extra special. <3 
xx. Ana A. 









No comments:

Post a Comment