Sunday 21 April 2013

tbt: March 2013

Let me take you back to March 2013 when I was so busy that I was not able to update my little blog.

March 4-7: Trip to Boracay <3
My cousin got back from Norway and wanted to go to Boracay and so we did.
I've been to Boracay before but that was 10 years ago. :))
When I got back, it was really different already.
An hour plane ride to Kalibo Aklan then 2-hour car ride to the port then from port to the island of Boracay is 15 minutes. Before, when you land from the boat ride, you'll be there right away. But now, you have to take a multi-cab or a ride from your hotel service to get your hotel. Well, you even actually have to walk as the multi-cabs pass by the back part of Bora. But then, the change I think is better. :)

We arrived there around 11PM already. Unfortunately, we got a bad hotel. We decided to move to a better one in the morning. Since we really can't take the first hotel, we decided to just go clubbing and wait until morning. :)) Our second hotel was DIVINE! It was La Carmela de Boracay. This is where Roxanne and Bogs (Kris Aquino and Robin Padilla) spent their honeymoon in Boracay from the soap Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw. When you get to the hotel lobby, you'll see their bulletin board filled with pictures from artists who have been there before. Kudos to the hotel.

First night:

Haggard look as I came from school, went home and took a shower then left for Boracay. 

First day:


We went island hopping on our first day. We had lunch in Calirojan beach where the Boracay sand things was taken. 2nd box was the pool top of La Carmela. A picture of me by the beach. lower right, I was wearing an "I <3 Boracay" tee as we already bought pasalubongs on our first day. Lower left, swimming until the sunset. I love the background of that picture. :)

2nd day:


On our second day, we did Boracay activities such as the banana boat and helmet diving. I don't have picture from the helmet diving as they give you underwater pictures saved in a CD. Then went swimming. Tried out their over-priced isaw. LOL. Boracay braids which is also famous when in Boracay aside from the henna tattoo. Then watched fire dancers and relaxed in the afternoon. 
I must say that I conquered the helmet diving. I panicked on my first try so they had to pull me up right away. I told myself that I cannot tell when I can experience helmet diving again and so I had to face my fear and I did it! I ended up going down twice. Thrice actually including the first try.

I miss waking up to this view every morning. Take me back to Boracay!!


When we got back to Manila, we had dinner in Luk Foo. A Thai restaurant. 
Sun kissed skin. :)


March 14, 2013: My 19th birthday
I have this tradition of pampering myself during my birthday. Like getting a massage, a salon treatment, a manicure or a pedicure. If I have classes, I intentionally skip school.
But this year is different. I have to attend school because I have a Marketing defense to do and a quiz in Finance. Anyways, it was still okay as I only have two subjects for the day. 

I was already flooded with birthday messages at around 12 in the midnight. I was really happy to know that some actually knows its my birthday w/o facebook telling them that it is.


Birthday lunch: Yabu MOA

I have always wanted to try out Yabu as my favorite bloggers have been giving good reviews about. It was actually better than I imagined and expected. The food, the ambience and the service was beyond amazing! I promise to try out Yabu again. It definitely made my birthday good! My tummy was satisfied.


The lunch in Yabu was just me and my boyfriend. My birthday dinner was spent still with my boyfriend and my family. Although, I don't have a picture with them. I have always known that La Copa serves good steaks. Some actually goes to Paranaque just t eat there. In eating steaks, I prefer medium-rare. I like it because just like me, it is not too raw (bad) nor too cooked (good). LOL. You do get it, right? Haha. Aside from that, I don't want it to be bloody and if I got well-done, it will be "matigas". Hard to slice and chew. :))

There you go. Sorry for the novel post. 
To those who got to reach this part, thank you for taking the time to read till the end. :)
Super appreciated. 
xx. Ana A. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment