Thursday 7 May 2015

Summer Sundays '15


Since I graduated the course Customs Administration last March, I have an upcoming board exam on November called the Customs Brokers Licensure Exam (CBLE). Review proper shall start on June but I took up tutorial classes so I have a somewhat class. I got into this in-demand review center wherein I ran out of weekdays schedule and ended up taking the Sunday one. It runs from 8AM to 5PM for the Sundays this summer. We tackle practical computations.

At the end of every meeting, it is seriously draining. Imagine having to sit, listen and compute the entire day? Brain damaging! Lol. We are only allowed to go out during an hour lunch break as they are also training us not to go to the comfort room because you cannot do that during the CBLE itself.

Anyway, the food places surrounding the building of my review center seriously sucks! Haha. There's one that serves really loooong, then the other one wont suffice for lunch, the one is really expensive and the other one is just a convenience store.

And so, ta-da! We just bring baons because food places are too mainstream. :))


Yes! We eat lunch inside the car since it's the only choice we have. 
But in fairness, to make bawi of the place, I was amazed with the mode of paying the parking. Of all places here in Metro Manila, aside SM Malls of course, this is the only place I know that gives out reloadable cards you use to pay the parking. Although you can only use it in parking places in Escolta.


Then I want to share with you this place we call "Estero". We call it such because it is situated beside a stream. But it is totally clean! Hihi. To go there, go straight on the right side of Binondo church and it is on the right side of the second bridge.


Stress-eating after tutorial classes! It may seem a lot but the two of us finished it.
Would you believe we only paid 500 pesos for those?
Medium size shanghai fried rice, buttered chicken, camaron rebusado and calamares. Oh and Royal too. Hihi. 

Of course, to top it all of, we try as much as possible to make time to visit Him if we still can. 
How do you spend your summer Sundays? :)
(I don't find this a bad this during Sundays because I get to be with my boyfriend as he is in the same tutorial class.)
Hi hon! <3

xx, Ana A.





1 comment: