Monday 28 December 2015

SUMMER IN DECEMBER

Merry Christmas everyone! 
I hope you had a good one as I did. May it be with family, friends or whoever.
My family spent the Christmas 2015 in Pagudpod.
We stayed in Hannah's Beach Resort which is really famous in Pagudpod.
The travel was really long but totally worth it.
They say that it usually takes 10-12 hours but boy, we reached 17 hours! (considering we left at December 24, 3AM, the traffic was bad) but maybe when you go on a normal basis it wont be that long.

Enough of the words.. let me show you pictures of our trip.
Enjoy! :)
















Above pictures can't suffice as to how wonderful the place was. Even if we were there for Christmas and they were fully booked (104 rooms to be exact), none of the places or amenities became too crowded! You can really relax and recreate. They also offer a lot of activities you can enjoy but different payment though. Activities such as ATV, beach volleyball, frisbee, hanging bridge and theme park, shooting range, surfing and of course their zip line. It was said that their zip line is the longest one above sea in Asia. How cool right?

Before going there, I read the reviews in their facebook page. Some says that the bad thing about it is that their staff are not well mannered. I can say that that is not true at all. They were all welcoming. Maybe it just depends on how you treat them. The rest of the reviews says that it really is a nice and relaxing place.

My own personal review is that it really is nice. But it is kind of pricey. Also, their room service kind of takes long to be served. Ours was always late for like 15-20 minutes so they should improve on that. The rest I might say is a thumbs up! Paradise on Earth :)

You can search them in facebook at: Hannah's Beach Resort and Convention Center
or thru 0928 520 6255 and they are located at Brgy. Balaoi, Sitio Malingay, Pagudpod.

On the other hand, since we are in the North part of the Philippines already, we also went to Ilocos Norte, in Paoay specifically. We've been there a lot of times already so we did not see much. We just really went there to try the Philippine version of Sand Dune which is slowly becoming famous in Ilocos already.









It was an extreme 4x4 ride. Trust me when I say extreme! But tolerable though. Like riding a roller coaster but on a 4x4 and on sand. Lol! 
Facts about their sand dune:
It was 2,500 per hour which included sand boarding.
It is under a cooperative which is nice knowing you'll enjoy and be able to help them
A part in the ride, you'll see a big "HIMALA" sign. I was wondering what it is for. Is it the name of the place or what. Then when we were on our way back, I was told that it is because it is where Nora Aunor's movie with the famous line "Walang Himala.." was shot. Then I remember the scene on the movie and realized that it really is. Cool part is that they were able to preserve even the arches used in the movie. Also, shot there was FPJ's "Ang Panday". They also have there a memorabilia from the movie. 

----------------

Since I love food, I also took picture of some of our food during the trip. Mehehehe!







Some pics from my snapchat as well;
@anamrieapl








There goes my photobook from our Christmas trip. Thus explains the caption "SUMMER IN DECEMBER" hahaha!
Merry Christmas again. From my family, to yours :)
Happy birthday to Jesus! We are of course celebrating him. 

Love, A. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment