Monday 21 October 2013

Flawless

I have been availing of the services of flawless for months now.
For those who know me way back then, you might be noticing the difference now? 
I guess. Please agree. :p
Anyways, what I can say about Flawless is that is so clean and it smells really good wherever branch you go.
To know more, let me explain through pictures.


To start off, that is their logo. (the bottom pic)
They offer different services such as facials, aesthetic services, body scrubs and the like.
The frac 'n' roll or the fractional needling therapy is something I know the procedure off. (upper left pic)
It is bloody but you would not feel a thing because there is anesthesia involved.
To know more about it, I suggest you visit a Flawless branch.
Jasmine Curtis is the latest addition to the flawless family. (upper right pic)

The stuffs I usually see whenever I get an acne control facial.
I told you, clean right? <3
If I could just even let you the know the fragrant smell they have, I will. I swear, it is divine!
Also, their facial is not the same with other clinics. They have this heat pack for your hands which I do not get in other facial clinics and there are also some other unique things they do. :)
My pricking part in my facial does not hurt much too. Is it Flawless or just the lady doing my facial?
Either ways, I love it. Thank you Flawless! 

One thing I can say to every Flawless branch is that it is so girly! So pink!
As Mikyle Quizon said in one of his blog post about Flawless, it is so Verniece
And yes! You've read that right. A guy is in Flawless.
Even though Flawless is known to be pink and girly, they also offer the same services for men.
They have this thing called, Flawless Men.
Read more about Mikyle's blog post about Flawless here.


Free Doctor Consultation! :)


Stuffs I use from Flawless. 
The acne control kit which includes a soap, acne control toner, whitening toner and gel sun block.
Easy Peel procedure to lighten facial scars.
Flawless Gold peso from Kuya Joey and Jem! <3
Lastly, a stolen picture from my IG on my visit in Flawless, SM Manila.

Check out their official website at https://flawless.com.ph/
Flawless, Powered by Skin Professionals.
xx. Ana A.

No comments:

Post a Comment